Chamber of Regions is advisory body of European Union that represents European local and regional authorities. It is formed of local and regional representatives from all 28-member countries, elected for 5-year term of office. They are bringing up opinion about EU regulations that are important for regions and cities.
Chamber of Regions officially introduces regions and cities attitude towards EU legislation in order to ensure respect of status and requirements of regional and local authorities.
Members from one country form a national delegation that represents political, geographical, regional and local compensation of that country.
Chamber of Regions representatives
-in mandate by mid-2019
1. Nikola Dobroslavić, Dubrovnik - Neretva Cunty prefect, head of Croatian delegation
2. Goran Pauk, Šibenik - Knin County prefect (deputy member for Predrag Štromar)
3. Danijel Marušić, Brod - Posavina County prefect
4. Valter Flego, Istria County prefect
1. Igor Andrović, Virovitica - Podravina County prefect (deputy member of Viviana Benussi)
2. Matija Posavec, Međimurje County prefect (deputy member for Ivan Vučić)
3. Alojz Tomašević, Požega - Slavonija County prefect
4. Jasna Petek, Krapina - Zagorje deputy county prefect
Coordinators: Marko Ercegović, Association of Cities
Mladen Ivanović, Association of Municipalities